When you get prepared to have a baby you start preparing a special room for him or her. This proves to be a lot more trouble than you thought before because when you decorate the room for a person, you know exactly what they want and what their tastes are. But when you do the same thing for a tiny person who can only eat and sleep or maybe isn’t even born, you have no idea where to start and what to do. Besides, if you are a parent for the first time you don’t know exactly what you need inside this room – the nursery, so you’d better get some specialized help. Here is a top 10 with some of the best nursery design ideas I have seen and I want to share with you.
10. This is a great idea for small nurseries that are designed . There’s a small ladder that will help you get to things up on shelves and so on. Add a nice small table that looks like a dwarf holding a thick round piece of wood, some nice stars wall stickers, an over sized lamp and some very nice animal toys , a grey wall and an animal skin mat on the floor and the picture is complete.
9. Number nine is a colourful room with white furniture and a thick oriental carpet.
8. A totally white nursery that means you are prepared for eventual surprises if you are not sure if your kid will be a boy or a girl.
7. This is one of my favourites with light green walls and soft furniture, the most interesting feature being the colourful frames or rectangles displayed on the wall in irregular patters.
6. The next design is for a nursery for two: a boy and a girl, with matching cribs , beautiful and funny drawings on the walls, two simple shelves for the toys and also a huge fake wall painted to look like the entrance in a castle. Pretty cool for a baby, right?
5. A small nursery with a nice combination of green and orange, the latter being brought by the three hanging lights from the ceiling.
4. This nursery is prepared for a little boy and the nice combination of white and blue suggests that clearly. I like the cloud-like hanging lamps.
Babyletto Modo 3 in one Convertible Crib, $389 US babycribstation.com.
3. Also a whitish room, with some grey stripes on the walls and a soft animal skin-like rug on the floor.
2. and 1. They are both girlie looking nurseries as they have a basic trait: trhe pink and white combination and the really beautiful design.