6 Tips to decorate your bathroom
Bathrooms are the least visited place in your house, or probably one of the least visited places. You start your day with bathrooms and then you leave it before you again begin using it in the evening, once you get back from your office.
Many people give least importance to bathrooms. Often home owners think that no one would peep inside a bathroom, and therefore, why to spend time and money decorating it. Instead, they try and give more importance to living rooms and bedrooms, to make it livelier. But remember, bathrooms are definitely significant. You don’t want to stay in a house, where your bathrooms look sloppy and terrible.
You should decorate your bathrooms and decorating your bathrooms doesn’t cost much. Few spent pennies would get you good bathroom accessories, and that is enough to decorate your bathroom in a better way.
1. Painting bathroom walls would definitely provide impact. It would change the appearance of a bathroom. Paintings are the easiest way to decorate your bathrooms. It’s cheap, and the value you derive out of paintings is extremely high, considering what you pay for.
However, you should keep one important point in your mind. Use good quality paints, as good paints have the tenacity to withstand humidity.
2. The use of mirrors is significant in a bathroom. If you have installed small mirrors in your bathrooms, replace your small mirror with a large one. Large mirrors would make your bathrooms look bigger, and spacious.
3. You could choose to opt for bathroom wall tiles. Though, not very expensive, yet, you have to shell out descent sum to install bathrooms wall tiles. You could also install bathroom floor tiles to give a fresh look in your bathrooms.
4. Replace your old bathroom curtains, and put new curtains in place. Remember, new colourful curtains could be a great bathroom decorative idea. You would be able to purchase curtains according to what your budget permits, and put them in your bathrooms.
5. Install lights with a difference. You could change the light system in your bathrooms. Pick a light and place it in a different place, so that it provides your bathroom with a new appearance.
6. A change in cabinets would do wonders. A new bathroom cabinet would provide a facelift to your bathrooms. Plants and change in faucets could also be good bathroom decorative ideas.