Theme Your Room to Music
Are you a music lover? Do you have a passion for music? If this is so, you can decorate your room with the music theme. This way you can have a room that reflects your musical preference. The most remarkable advantage of music theme for your bedroom is that it is extremely cheap. You do not have to buy much stuff from the market.
1) Let’s start with the walls. Since music is a lively, use bright colors for dressing the walls. Bright yellow, ocean blue, soothing green, trendy pink are some popular choices. Buy music themed stencils with shapes of music notes such as G clef or treble and trace them on the wall to create musical wallpaper. For tracing the notes, use a contrast color. For instance, if the wall is done in a light color, use black for the notes so that they are prominent.
2) For the bed, white and black combination would be awesome as it would remind you of the piano keys. You can get the headrest painted in black and white stripes, or you can also purchase a black comforter and match it with pristine white throw pillows. Alternatively, you can also buy a readymade music themed bed from the market and add few throw pillows to it.
3) For the window dressings, play with your imagination. Find some old vinyl records or CDs and attach them to a string or a rope. You may hang these on both ends of your curtain rods and create the mood further. Alternatively, you may also get black and white striped curtains or get some music notes embroidered on the curtain.
4) If you are into classical music, frame a sheet music with some of your favorite symphonizes by Pachelbel or Mozart and hang them on the walls. Alternative, if you like the metal head, then frame vintage vinyl covers of your favorite rock bands.
5) A shag area rug on the floor would be a great addition to the music themed room. You can purchase them in solid white or black color and complement the whole black and white theme. If you wish to do something creative, buy a white or black rug and cut in a shape of music note and place it on the floor.