Important house cleaning products
Cleaning your house is an essential part of home living. Most of the people assume that cleaning a house is a cumbersome and unpleasant task. However, it is entirely in your hands to either the make the task easy or difficult. With the selection of right house cleaning products and tools, the task can easily be made easier.
Below is a list of house cleaning products that you must purchase when stocking the cleaning supplies. Remember that there is a myriad of brands operating in the market, so carefully screen the cleaning features.
1) All purpose cleaner –all purpose cleaner is an essential product as you can clean all types of surface with it. You can use it for stovetops, countertops, sinks, walls and floor. Select a product which does not streak or film. In addition prefer those products which have certain essence or smell so that the surface is deodorized. Some effective long lasting essence or smells are lemon, jasmine, rose, etc.
2) Glass and window cleaner for windows, mirrors and glass furniture – Since glass furniture, windows and mirrors are clear, every streak, water drop or finger print that touches them will be visible and cleaning them alone with water is never enough. Most of the window cleaners available in the market are ammonia based and can cut through oil, dust and dirt.
3) Toilet bowl cleaner – Toilets bowls and urinals are very easy to clean if use a toilet bowl cleaner. Try to purchase those products that contain bleach as bleach fights germs. It will be an added advantage if the product has a pleasant smell.
Washing detergent – a laundry detergent is an essential product because it is not practical to get your clothes laundered every time.
4) Look for a product that does not contain harsh chemicals and has in built fabric softener. Fabric softener will leave the linens and clothes fresh, clean and soft. If you use a washing machine then buy a product meant for machine wash. In addition, in winter months buy a cleaner meant for woolen clothes.
5) Dish washing cleaner – for dish washing you can either select a soap or liquid. If you hand wash your dishes than soap would be a better option. Along with cleaning, look for degreasing features so that you the cooking utensils are also cleaned easily. When using a dishwasher, a liquid dishwashing cleaner would be the right selection.