How to decorate the kitchen with yellow color?
Is your kitchen one of the neglected areas of your home? Does it wear a dull and boring look? Well, if yes, then it is the time to roll your sleeves and rejuvenate the area. One of the most popular colors in the kitchen palette is the yellow color. Don’t be surprised, yellow color is super in! It shall make your kitchen the focal point of your house. In addition, yellow color is known to blend with almost all décor schemes including, bohemian modern, contemporary country, French country and mid century modern.
Here is a list of instructions to assist you decorate the kitchen with yellow color –
1) First of all, you need to ascertain the shade of yellow you would like to go with. There are quite a number of shades for yellow. Do you want to select mustard yellow or bright yellow or honey color? You may also blend varied hues of yellow and try to create a unique look.
2) Generally, walls of a room are known to set the tone of the room. So you need to paint the walls in yellow color. You may paint all the four walls in the yellow color or paint the accent wall in bold yellow color and other walls in the other color selected. The color yellow should also be extended to the base boards, window frames and doors.
3) The kitchen furniture should be crafted out of natural elements to complement the décor. Light hues of wood, stone gray, bamboo, or wicker shall keep your yellow theme bright and light.
4) Now, you need to accessorize the room with splashes of yellow. Hang pale yellow curtains to create the effect of sunlight streaming through the window. Hang an arrangement of yellow plates of various shapes and sizes. You may also line a corner shelf with yellow vase with white daisy flowers or white vase with yellow sunflowers.
5) Employ solid yellow containers and jars to cater to your storage needs. If you are unable to find solid yellow containers then consider a combination of colors that blend with color yellow. Alternatively, you may also select white or transparent containers with yellow colored lids.
6) Use accent lighting to illuminate your yellow décor kitchen. Yellow pendant lights suspended over the kitchen table shall add a touch of class to the kitchen.