Five Quick Ways of Redesigning Your Kitchen
Sometimes you get tired of seeing the same picture again and again, the same kitchen with the same furniture and the same design. And you would like to change something in the kitchen, but you just don’t have too much money for hiring a professional designer or for buying new furniture. But there are some other ways or making your kitchen look different and you can do this easily, with little effort and little money.
1. The quickest way of changing the kitchen is to change the furniture look. It is easy to do so by simply applying some self-adhesive stickers. If you look hard enough you will find some nice-looking stickers for the furniture that imitate wood and apply to the furniture easily.
2. Idea number two is to change the colour of the walls. It will take almost a full day, but if you cover the furniture and work fast you can do this in a couple of hours. Choose pastel colours for the best visual effect.
3. The next tip is to buy a small colourful rug that will draw attention and keep your feet warm at the same time. It’s cheap and you can choose different colours and shapes.
4. One other easy thing to do for changing the look of your kitchen is to bring some fresh flowers in and place the vase in the middle of the table or maybe spread some flower pots in some strategic points in the room. You will have both a great view and also a fresh smell.
5. Finally the last point and the most important I should add – try to always keep the kitchen perfectly clear as no trick in the hat can compensate for that. And if you really want to change something, buy a new table cloth and new and colourful kitchen towels and display them in a very visible area.